no tax dollars used to fund bible history elective courses
Bible in the Schools pledges to steward all funds with the highest level of integrity, accountability, and wise stewardship. Thank you for your generosity, partnership, and trust.
Bible History teachers are funded entirely through private contributions from local individuals, businesses, churches, and foundations. No tax dollars are used to fund this for-credit, elective opportunity offered to Hamilton County, TN, public school middle and high school students. Bible in the Schools reimburses the Hamilton County Department of Education and participating Charter Schools for the complete costs of the county-wide Bible History program each year.
Bible in the Schools undergoes an annual audit every fall.
BOARD FINANCE COMMITTEE, 2018-2019:
- Mr. Bart Rolen, Chief Executive Officer, Southeastern Trust Company - Treasurer, Committee Chair
- Mrs. Betsy Brown, Regional Manager, Cumberland Trust - Committee Co-Chair
- Mr. Douglas Brown, Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President, UBS Wealth Management
- Mr. John Henegar, CFO, Thunder Enterprises / Jasper Highlands Development
- Mr. Joey Hogan , President, Covenant Transport Group
- Mrs. Eleonore Williams, Retired, CPA, Mauldin & Jenkins
Comprehensive Costs of
Bible History Program: